thumbnail

Shannon’s confession:How i used a younger man to give me the baby I craved

Shannon’s confession:How i used a younger man to give me the baby I craved

Hannah, pictured left, aged four, with her mother Shannon. Shannon believes that the nuclear family is in sharp decline and that her unusual way of having and raising a child is the norm with the new open-minded generation 
 Shannon Robertshaw, 42, from London, had her girl Hannah, four, after purposely not utilizing contraception with a 21-year-old man. She went into solitary parenthood by decision and adores each moment of it .She prompts single ladies that they have alternatives on the off chance that they need a gang .

At first I considered a sperm contributor center, however then a fortunate meeting displayed an alternate course to my fantasy of single parenthood. At the point when a strapping young fellow of 21 happened to cross my way and give me a second look, I had a light minute.source

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

TRENDING EVENTS