thumbnail

John Dumelo : How My Mum Wanted Me To Become A priest


My mother wanted me to be a priest; Ex-mass server John Dumelo shares story

According to the actor turn political leader, he was once a mass server in the Catholic Church and his mother wanted him to continue and end up being a priest. The star narrated his childhood tales when he stood for an interview on YFM.

 I utilized to serve mass and at a point, I think my mom even wanted me to be a Reverend Daddy however that calling, I beat am. 

When you serve mass well, they’ ll most likely inform you to go to Pope John Secondary School and continue to the seminary and so on however nah," "he stated.


As the MP candidate for the Ayawaso West Wuogon has put it, he has undoubtedly bid farewell his mother’s dream for him as he just recently commemorated his very first wedding event anniversary with Gifty Mawunya, who is the mom of his kid.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

TRENDING EVENTS