thumbnail

Khloe Kardashian Slams "stupid" Pregnancy Rumors


Khloe Kardashian Knocks ""Nasty"Pregnancy Rumors





Khloe Kardashian is not pregnant.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashian star required to social media on Wednesday to shut down speculation that she'' s anticipating a second child with her ex, Tristan Thompson.

"" I don'' t go on social platforms much these days AND this is among the main reasons regarding why I keep away. The ill and painful things individuals say. I am disgusted by many things I am seeing,"" Khloe tweeted on Wednesday. "" SMH people swear they understand everything about me. Including my uterus. Ill."

"" "The nasty things you'' re saying about me over A REPORT!"" Khloe continued. "" I have actually seen numerous hurtful/despicable stories and tweets about me over an incorrect story. And if it were real ... it'' s MY LIFE, NOT YOURS."

" Reports started flying on social media after a report declared Khloe and Tristan were anticipating a 2nd infant. Khloe'' s name was even trending on Twitter for the majority of Wednesday.
eonline

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

TRENDING EVENTS